Project Management is a lucrative field offering opportunities in a wide range of industries. Typically, project management salaries range from $75,000-$150,000 depending on your level of experience, education, and the industry one is working in. Even with the potential for an in-demand and lucrative career in the future, it can still be hard to justify spending an “arm and a leg” on higher education. Luckily for today’s project managers, there are a number of PM-specific scholarships available. Scholarships are available for associates through doctorates in management, with the largest proportion of scholarships available at the bachelor’s and master’s level.
There are a number of repositories for scholarships online. While some allow for users to search for
General Scholarship Sites
- JLV College Counseling
- The College Board
Project Management-Specific Scholarship List
- The PMIEF has a wide range of PM-specific scholarships available to members in select regions.
- Canadian-Universities.net offers a list of PM scholarships available to students at Canadian Universities
- Projectmanagement.com offers news on a wide range of new and developing scholarship opportunities.
- CollegeGreenLight offers a long list of project management-specific scholarships available nationwide.
- ProjectManagementDegrees.net offers a comprehensive look at project management scholarships available to students at more than one school.
Final Tip: many individual schools also have major or program specific scholarships. Many of the above resources compile national or regional scholarships available to students regardless of school. If you have a project management degree program chosen, make sure to check with the financial aid department of your university of choice for scholarships offered through your university.