Better preparation helps students to clear the exam with the better marks. Talking about the JEE Main exam, it is the gateway for the students who are seeking admission in the various Engineering and Architecture streams. This paper is among the highly competitive exams of India.
For the better preparation of the exam and to get an outstanding JEE Main 2019 Result, expert video lectures have been released by NTA. Students can watch the lectures for a thorough understanding of the exam syllabus. These lectures will help students to understand the base level and advanced concepts. Students can watch these video lectures by visiting the official website of NTA.
Students who need some extra help for their preparation can get benefit from these videos. These videos can help students to increase their problem-solving speed. Go through the article to know in detail about the expert lectures:
JEE Main expert Lectures
With the increasing number of applicants, the examination level is becoming tougher. So, students must prepare well for the exam. The detailed explanation of the subject-wise lectures is as follows:
These lectures contain all the major topics of the chemistry syllabus and explain topics from simple to high difficulty level in an easy manner. The topics covered in these lectures are such as:Atomic structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Coordination Compounds.
While preparing for the Physics, students should have a strong conceptual understanding of fundamentals and also have strong command in advanced topics. Major topics covered in Physics lectures are:Current Electricity, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Oscillations and Waves, Electromagnetic Waves, Electrostatics.
In terms of the time-management, these lectures are very helpful for the students. They provide simplest and short methods for solving time-consuming questions. Mathematical lectures clear students doubts regarding questions which they found challenging. Some major topics covered in these lectures are as follows:Application of Derivatives, Complex Numbers, Trigonometry & Logs, Integral Calculus, Co-ordinate Geometry.
How to check released expert video lectures
To watch the lectures, students are advised to follow the given steps:
- Open the official website of NTA i.e. www.nta.ac.in
- On the website homepage, click on the “Content-Based Lectures”
- Then students will be redirected to the page where they have to choose the subject which they want to watch the lecture.
- Lectures can choose from any of the desired subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology
- After clicking on the particular subject the lectures will be opened on the YouTube page with all the lectures of that subject
Benefits of released video lectures
The benefits of the released video lectures are as follows:
- These lectures are easily accessible as students can watch them anywhere and anytime.
- Those who cannot pay for the coaching institutes can get these video lectures free of cost.
- Applicants will have huge benefits of flexible learning.
- Video lectures ensure effective learning and help students to improve their problem solving, technology & research skills.
- These lectures help students to manage proper time per question.
- For the examination better preparation these lectures are highly prominent among students
- These lectures work the same as the books for preparation.
- Students can practice the same topic as many times as they want and can simply pause, rewind or re-watch them.
- Help students to improve their research skills, problem-solving skills, and technology skills